Welcome to the official documentation for Core Editor, the all-in-one metaverse platform that allows you to create online worlds, special interactive chatrooms, live parties, concerts, expos, or pretty much anything else you can imagine.
- One-click publishing: Launch and share an experience with the push of a button.
- Persistent cross-world identities: Players can enter the experiences you build with their own customized avatars, mounts, and emotes.
- Community collaboration: Bolster your creation with objects, scripts, and games shared by other Core Creators.
- AAA-quality development tools: VFX, audio, materials, textures, skyboxes, terrain sculpting, heightmaps, scripting, and an expansive list of features in the works, all powered by Unreal Engine.
- Web3 integration: Create immersive multiplayer content based on NFT collections, smart contract metadata, and the connected wallets of your community members.
- Getting Started explains the essential information you need to start using Core, from installation to publishing.
- The Tutorials section contains step-by-step instructions to make specific features or full games. It includes an introduction to Lua scripting in Core, and a collection of examples to learn from and use.
- Editor Manual explains the tools of the Core Editor, and how to customize them for specific uses.
- Core API holds formal information about scripting in Core, including a Lua style guide and references for all game components.
The Core documentation is continuously written and edited by Manticore and members of the Creator Community. To contribute, click the edit icon in the top right corner of any page of the documentation.